Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Dank
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Months

Your Steam Name: Bonquiqui Mandela
Your Roleplay Name: Bonquiqui Mandela
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:154658662

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: shot the car tires fo jay hatch to get back at him however someone already shot him

Why should this appeal be considered?: I want to start off by saying sorry to @Jay Hatch, for a few things.
first off all to jay, i want to say sorry to you because i broke rp for you and ruined your time. I ruined the Role Play for you and i had no right to do so.
i want to say sorry to you guys for wasting your time aswell. i deserve the ban i got and it was stupid i had not intention on bullying jay or ruining his rp, i feel like it was a bad thing to do because i did not benefit from it in anyway shape or form it only brought the RP of Jay down and fairly enough there just was no need for it i felt like at the time becasue jay sntichedm e to pd and rammed into my car that was a good cause but ive talked about it with several staff members explaining me why this sit was wrong and now i do truely get the reason i hope i can get unbanned i feel like i have learned from my mistake towards jay however i do deserve punished i do not feel like 2 months is fair compared to other peoples punishsments.

Status
Not open for further replies.