Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Dave/Dom
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: BombDJuice
Your Roleplay Name: Dont know what it go change too.
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:627096591

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.6, 3.1 - User had an inappropriate name, then when that name was changed he changed it back. Then when given prompts to change the name changed it to the name of the staff member to be a burden, then when he finally stopped naming himself after the staff member he changed his name to one of a famous person. Clearly did not want to abide by what staff told him to do.

Why should this appeal be considered?: The reason you should consider this appeal is because during the time i was playing i've run into dom on multiple occasions and we've hand this interaction before, I almost feel targeted because he said that Chris Bum is a famous person when the name is Chris Bumstead which is his full name. My name wasn't CBum as referenced by Dom_ and i've had this name for almost two years and now it's become a issue. (Cbum and Chris bumstead) are not the referenced names i used. Where do we draw the line between famous names or not where we can reference a lot of in character names to famous people even if it's our real names! There's my rant, but i do apologize for how i acted i was just a little frustrated at the time because i feel like it's just me y'know? I'm on here every day and i try my absolute damnest to stay out of trouble ever since my previous ban. What frustrated me the most and i know (Staff get the last word) is the fact that he refused to listen to me with reason as if i'm not someone he interacts with almost every day with most of the community! Please take this into a little consideration and understand my point atleast....

Status
Not open for further replies.