Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Dave
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 5 Days

Your Steam Name: Grophyanskiy_
Your Roleplay Name: Benjamin Ruggiero
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:240551246

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.5 - User returned to his NLR zone and started killing shooters after dying there during the same situation.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I very apologize actions that i did,that wasn't correct at all,that i returned to NLR and start killing shooters. Im very sorry for that thing,and i hope you understand.

Today like for 1 hour+- i was reading server rules,and now i understand all rules,and i swear that will not happen again. Now i know that players that have NLR shouldn't wait in the zone of their NLR for that will ran off,and they should stay for a reasonable distance from the zone.

I very apologize the thing i did,i didnt paid attention to NLR and forgot about that,im very sorry if i killed someone,and if i injured someone. I'm saying sorry to the whole server for the thing i did,and i swear that will not happen again.

Now i'll pay strict attention to all rules,especially NLR. I swear that appeal will be accepted,because i really like playing on that server,when i found perpheads i was very happy,because i was looking for a serious RP server for very much time,and when i found perpheads,i found what i need,i found the server where i can have fun with my friends,and make new friends aswell.
Maybe in some situations i start learning english better,and learned how to talk with other peoples in english. I joined a beautiful org., where i found new friends,and we are having fun everyday in perpheads.

I want to say sorry again to the whole server,please excuse me,i swear that will not happen again..

Thank you so much for understanding me..

Additional Information: Have a good day,members that looked in my appeal
(sorry please)

Status
Not open for further replies.