Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Dave
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 5 Days

Your Steam Name: Grophyanskiy_
Your Roleplay Name: Benjamin Ruggiero
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:240551246

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.5 - User returned to his NLR zone and started killing shooters after dying there during the same situation.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Im disputing that because i think the staff member should give a verbal warn for 1st time,and for the second time he should ban for some longer time because he gave a verbal warn.

As i said in the same apology,i totally forgot about NLR,and when i returned to NLR i saw the announcement that appeared and if u can hear i said on the radio "**** i cant respond to regals i have NLR",and after i see that i was running to PD,to take my car back and respon to other situation. But in progress i got shot from somewhere,that was the reason why i stopped in the back of TFU van,and start bandaging,in my plans after bandaging was run fast to CH,and get a new car and respond to other situations,because from the last ban,where i did all with understanding that i have NLR,i read the rules,and i didnt keep staying at regals,in my plan was run and forget about regals for the near future.

So,also im not agree with Dave that he banned me,without giving atleast one warning/verbal warn,and if he will see that it will repeat again,the yes,he need to ban me for atleast 1 week. But he banned me right after that,and im not agree with that. Because i only have 1 ban,and that ban expired,i didnt apology because it was mine fault,i returned to office and start killing shooters,but in that situation i just forgot,and thats all,i think the staff member Dave can understand that i was on panic,and i forgot,i didnt did it special to revenge the shooters. As i said,if u can check the logs please check it and say who i killed,i will return the money for the gun. Because i broke NLR,yeah i forgot about that yeah. But im disputing that only because i got banned right after that happened.

Additional Information: The video of the situation :

time codes (i'll take them from the ban apology)
**0:10** - I saw that i have NLR
**0:12** - I saw that i have NLR,and realize that i need to leave the regal,because i wil totally broke the rules.
**0:14 - 0:16** - They are actively shooting at me.
**0:18** - I died.

Can also other staff members check that report,not only @Dave
THANK YOU SO MUCH!

@SamSN @Mallard @Hayden and others.

Reaction score
Please dont close it only because im spamming,im not spamming i just wanna dispute my ban,because in not agree with Dave,that he banned me right after that happened.

(@Dave nothing against u :D)

Reaction score

You literally admitted to breaking the rule in this dispute so there is nothing you can dispute here. You can't dispute the severity or length of punishment, only the reason. @A1L

Status
Not open for further replies.