Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: dave
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: tony_soprano11
Your Roleplay Name: john forest
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:588246015

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: proppushing a police car

Why should this appeal be considered?: i know i know I've been a pain in the ass with my apologies but i really want to play this game, life never been the same since i got banned i felt like a great downfall i just want to play man and when you see this apology it's probably 1 day left please unban me I've been waiting for a long long time you might see it as a not so long time but i felt every second of it and felt pain please consider my apology i really do like the server and do not wish to be banned from such a great server I really wish you could help me I'm typing this right now in hope that you can help me i don't think i can stand one more day without this great server and it's great members I'm kinda new but at the same time have memories and friends in the game that i wish i can see again and also everyday I'm loosing free spins which is not so very nice): i want to play more as a cop and gain more money and buy new car so please unban me i am absolutely sorry no man should ever push anything like i did words can't describe my guilt and pain, I'm sorry):...

Status
Not open for further replies.