Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: dog
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Months

Your Steam Name: Eddy
Your Roleplay Name: Abduul Rasheem
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:64235853

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5, 3.4, 3.20 - User, as a police officer, drove on the wrong side of the road wrecking another player's vehicle and killing them, the user then disconnected 2 seconds after, horrible record for 3.20 and 3.4

Why should this appeal be considered?: I am sorry for disconnecting, I did not intentionally drive on the opposite side of the road and I did not intentionally crash into the other car. It was truly an accident, my shit driving and not paying attention I accidentally swerved across the lane at the wrong time which caused me to total both of our cars and resulting in his death. This would of obviously been made clear if i did not disconnected but I did not have time to deal with the rp sit afterwords so I decided to disconnect. By all means this not an excuse to get unbanned I completely understand why i have been banned. I would never purposfully destroy another car without a good reason as i know how frustrating it is to go through the hassle of getting your car repaired when it has been wrecked for no apparent reason. Overall I am sorry and this could of been avoided If i did not disconnect.

dog

Reaction score

Ban lowered to 1 month, don't continue playing if you know you don't have time to deal with your actions

Status
Not open for further replies.