Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: dog
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Months

Your Steam Name: Eddy
Your Roleplay Name: Abduul Rasheem
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:64235853

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5, 3.4, 3.20 - User, as a police officer, drove on the wrong side of the road wrecking another player's vehicle and killing them, the user then disconnected 2 seconds after, horrible record for 3.20 and 3.4

Why should this appeal be considered?: I want to say that I did not intentionally drive on the opposite side of the road to cause a crash on purpose, it was just my shit driving I accidentally swerved acrossed the lanes at the wrong time (obviously that would of been made clear if i didnt disconnect), it was truly an accident and I would never do it on purpose as I know how frustrating it is to get your car wrecked for no reason and having to go through the hassle of getting it repaired etc. But Yes after the crash I did quit the game as I did not have time to deal with the rp sit after and I know I shouldn't have of disconnected, I completetly understand that im worthy of a ban for disconnecting, but 3 months? In my opinion some what of a harmless rule break, 3 month is bit a excessive. Compared to some other more quite serouis rule breaks other people have done get similar or even less ban lengths. As for the 'horrible record for 3.20' over an 8 year period of me playing perp, 6 bans for 3.20 I would say is not that bad compared to other peoples records. I know it isnt good as getting banned isnt good at all but I just think that 3 months is a bit much.

Reaction score

You may not dispute ban lenghts, if you believe you have been banned for too long you must create a Staff Complaint.

Do you wish to dispute the ban entirely? If that is the case please upload evidence of the situation

Status
Not open for further replies.