Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: dog
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Months

Your Steam Name: Mikael Snorting thepurge.xyz
Your Roleplay Name: Kevin-Demetrius Coxk
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:234447520

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.1, 1.2, 2.5 - Disrespectful and xenophobic conduct, and randomly punching people, terrible record for 1.1

Why should this appeal be considered?: So i was also accused of discrimination which i didnt do i can fully agree on the 2.5 and 1.1 but i didnt make fun off anyone for being an arab in chat or in voice idk where u got that information from if u do have the valid evidence that i did make fun off someone for being an arab i would like to see that. Mister Dog i would like u to shortend my ban for the 1.2 cus ik from myself i didnt do anything 1.2 thanks for reading

Additional Information: -rep Dog shouldnt be staff in my opinion

Reaction score
As this is a dispute you need to provide some sort of evidence!

Reaction score
EIEheA4.png

OverCastSpark87

Communication Banned
Reaction score
its IC aint it? so he can tell me to kill myself but i cant and am just saying what he said

Reaction score

I am not satisfied with the dispute proving your innocence at all given that in less than an hour, staff were able to prove you had been making problematic comments about someone’s race and religious affiliation. Not a good look. You bought Aloo’s nationality and religion into the equation in order to attempt to insult them, literally 1.2 as defined in the rule. It’s astonishing to me that you had the audacity to try disputing this with confidence that we couldn’t prove the claims.

Additional Information: -rep Dog shouldnt be staff in my opinion
- Rep, you shouldn’t be allowed to play until you can fully understand and reconcile for your actions.

Reviewed with @Super_

Status
Not open for further replies.