Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Doge
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Viktorz
Your Roleplay Name: mia Coxk
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:239877175

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 - User failed to comply under gunpoint getting himself killed, extended ban due to an agreement // extended by curak for 1.1 - Disrespectfull behavior in discord after his dispute got denied.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello perpheads staff team im making this appeal to hopefully get unbaned i did say alot of bad things but i have changed im 14 turning 15 soon i also understand that i said to permently ban me but i want to start playing perpheads again alot of my friends play it and i do miss them alot
i also would like to apoligise
Doge i would like you to know i didnt to mean to tell you to end your self i havent really intended to say that i understand it was really stupid of me, and braking our deal
Hayden i would want to say that im really sorry to you that i said alot of mean things to you and really stupid things like "slit your wrist" "hang your self" "hayden is a fat nonce"
A1L i would like to apolgise to you that i also told you to end your life, and that i wanted to Mass Random Death Match and also alot of mean things.
Ethan i would like to apoligse to you for spaming your dms for to get unbaned and telling you alot of mean stuff, also for alting and lying to you.
I cant lie with you i have really changed i started being really nice i stoped telling to end them self stoped being rasict ect

Additional Information: sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.