Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Dom
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Months

Your Steam Name: lightful rsrp.uk
Your Roleplay Name: Dametreus Demarcus
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:583676442

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: User prop pushed cars, injuring people and shot at a police officer whilst on duty himself for no reason at all.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I would like to apologise for my actions and i solemnly swear i will never do it again. I finally learnt how to do this trick that everyone had been doing and i was bored so i decided to see what i could do with it, which i now realise was a big mistake, i promise that if this ban is lifted i wont do it again. i was bored and tired at the time of this incident and i saw other people and other youtubers use this trick. i had finally learnt how to it and therefore i wrongly started misusing the prop. i now realise what i big mistake i have made as perpheads rp if my favourite gmod server. As for the police, i mis shot at an officer whom i thought was a raider attempting to raid the pd at the time of a raid i even apologised please forgive me.

Additional Information: I hope you forgive me for my actions as i am ever so remorseful i swear to play by the rules and i wont make the same mistake ever. Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.