Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Dom_
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Eddy
Your Roleplay Name: Abduul Rasheem
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:64235853

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Cheating

Why should this appeal be considered?: I just want to preface the appeal with an apology; I am sincerely sorry to any members or staff whose time, or gameplay was affected by my childish behaviour. Since the 1 year 9 months that I’ve been banned for, I’ve done a lot of growing up, which has allowed me to reflect on my previous behaviour and has now led me back here to request an unban.

I understand that from your perspective it doesn’t look good considering my previous history, however I want to assure you my cheating ways are over. The PERPheads community is amazing, and there is genuinely no server quite like PERP. I want to apologise further for trying to ban evade, but please try to understand I only did this because I was missing my IG friends and the PERPheads community I meant no disrespect. Furthermore, I would like to touch on the reason my other ban appeal was denied, which was for cheating on other servers. Whilst I can understand this juxtaposes what I’ve been saying about me maturing, I just wanted to add this was a one off and I gained nothing from it and felt stupid doing it.

I started cheating on PERPheads originally because I was grinding out PERP almost everyday without fail, I was getting exhausted and wanted a new experience which I thought cheating was going to give me, when in the end it gave me nothing and ended up getting me banned. I should’ve just taken a break from PERP instead of cheating, I understand this was stupid; and I once again want to apologise for anyones time or gameplay I affected, I really am.

I hope you can accept me back into the community.
Eddy.

Additional Information: I want to add that my profile shows a recent game ban. This is due to my friend using my alt account, which shared my same phone number as my main, for nefarious purposes. This is no way should represent who I am or the changes I have made.

Status
Not open for further replies.