Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Dom_
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: Purple Aki
Your Roleplay Name: Daren Gee
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:420888476

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 - User killed an Officer over a parking ticket.

Why should this appeal be considered?: This is my first ban since playing in 850hrs, this is not an excuse but i was drunk at the time and was completely out of character for me to do this, i received a parking ticket whilst stood next to my car it was half a tyre over the white line at bazarr, without speaking to me he ticketed my car then when i asked why he said if i can afford such a car i can afford to pay a 1k ticket, a back and forth ensued and for reasons i cant justify i pulled out a gun and shot him completely rage fuelled, i instantly regretted it and realised what i had done and surrendered to the other officers near by, i then got a sit from Dom_. completely understandable why i got a ban.
I would like to apologise to dom_ and the officer in question and offer the officer some form of compensation for my actions as there is no way it should of escalated that far over a simple ticket.
i love this server by far best rp on the game and hope i can get back on as soon as possible i enjoy playing that much.
anything further i can provide in relation to this case please let me know.

Thankyou for your time.

Purple.. AKA Daren Gee

Status
Not open for further replies.