Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Dom_
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Days

Your Steam Name: flyergremlin
Your Roleplay Name: John Keeth
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:19109781

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4, 2.5, 3.12 - User participated in a PD raid that had no justified reason and resulted in a city-wide shootout and the assassination of the mayor.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hi there, this incident happened today a few hours ago. Let me explain how it all began. There was an advert made in the chat that there was some gathering at the church, I went there and a few minutes later, the police raided the church resulting in many people dying. When we all came back to the church, we all decided that we wanted revenge and decided to hold the mayor hostage. Once we arrived at the PD, some guy drilled the door open and we entered and we began the search for the mayor in the PD. Eventually, we found him and we brought him to this place that looked sort of like an auditorium. Once we had him there, we made our demands to the PD. They began to attack us, which was obviously fair and we shot back. I turned my back to the mayor and he was on the ground unconscious. This was not our intent and to this point I do not know how this happened. Once we left the PD, everyone went to slums and everything just toned down from there. I decided to leave the server as I needed to eat and I was a bit bored. Once I tried rejoining, it said I was banned. I'm sincerely sorry for my actions and I understand that it isn't permitted in the server without intent, but I believed that since they raided us at the church, I thought it was okay. I also just followed other people (it was a group of around 6-7 people) and since they were doing it, I thought it was fine. No one told me not to do it or that it wasn't allowed and I was just unaware. I'm still new to this server (2 days in total) and city RP in general and I really enjoy this server. This was a mistake and I admit it was wrong but it was an accident as I was unaware that what I was doing was wrong. When I get unbanned, I will be sure not to repeat this mistake again and I am sorry for my actions. Please take my appeal into consideration as I believe I learnt my lesson and this will not be repeated again, I will ensure this by reading the rules all over again and just making sure I have everything right. Also, I now understand that most people don't like these type of RPs resulting in massive shootouts and I understand that my actions impacted people(s) negatively. From now on, I will be sure to ask people before performing this like this to ensure its allowed or not. Thank you.
Dearest regards, flyergremlin.

ADDITIONAL INFO GIVEN IN AN EDIT: This is my first time getting banned or punished in general in Perpheads and it will be the last.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.