Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Dom_
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Months

Your Steam Name: Maszpecha
Your Roleplay Name: Szary Dope
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:590958459

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Dox threats

Why should this appeal be considered?: Yeah my last Apology was without putted heart in it and was doing in "fuck it" style so i bring here my poem i think atleast it is poem

Im really sorry for my behavior and the offensive things I said last month in the Perpheads community. I messed up and I want to make it right.

I really super regret what I did like threatening to Dox someone and i was talkin piss to you It was completely wrong, and I take full responsibility for my actions
I want you to know that my behavior doesn't reflect who I really am I made a big mistake and im super sorry I understand how my actions affected the community, and I feel terrible about what I did i didnt knew what i was talkin about then
From now on I promise to change I learned a lesson from this and I'l do my best to be more respectful considerateand responsible in the game I willfollow the rules and try to make positive changes
I know that gaining back trust will take time, but I hope you can forgive me i realy want to make things right and earn back the respect of the moderator
Once again, I apologize sincerely to you, Dom_ and to everyone in the Perpheads community for my offensive behavior
once again i feel ashamed of my actions

Additional Information: yeah i spent 1.5h to make this :), once for all time sry

Status
Not open for further replies.