Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Dom_
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Months

Your Steam Name: Maszpecha
Your Roleplay Name: Szary Dope
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:590958459

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Dox threats

Why should this appeal be considered?: this apologuy bears expressions intended for an apology on my part about my past actions leading up to my ban from Perpheads community what i did is described rightly as inappropriate and unacceptable, the regret that i hold to today is unmaginable.
Making Dox threats amid gaming goes against every principle held dear by our community represents entirely its something where toxicity is not worth tolerating even minimally around the server and its members It remains with guilt carried since then over how negatively it impacted players of perpheads
The knowledge gained upon what happened was significant and it never ever will happen again, i can assure u that now this realization impressed upon me in terms of learning invaluable lessons that can be used anywhere moving forward
As an active member once more within your community after everything happened, I would like to prove those positive aspects of myself are present once again.
Trust is fundamental upon anyone looking to build communitie like ours Thus I pledge to respect all rules, change my ways, and be an rules Follower for servers better health.
Although I understand the future's possibilities may be limited in terms of chances offered me after the past incidents about my behavior, please consider this as a formal request for re-admittance to our community.

i hope that changed yours way of seeing me and aswell shown you how much sorry am i :(

Additional Information: I used some big words, dont know how it turned out. spent a 70min to glue this up :(

Status
Not open for further replies.