Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Double J
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Weeks

Your Steam Name: Gogel Chrem
Your Roleplay Name: Don Gandhi
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:191086074

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.2 - User used Out of Character information and acted on it in-game.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I've taken a deep consideration of what I've done and I've realized that it wasn't the smartest to use out-of-character information in-game as it broke rules and ruined the experience for the people involved Andii and his friend. I've apologized to Andii but I want to apologize again and his friend as well. I should not have done the stuff that I did in that 3 minutes of the time as it made them 2 lose their guns and as said I ruined their roleplay experience. I'm also really sorry for wasting the time of the staff members involved in this( A1L and Double J). I will be more careful next time if you guys accept this apology or if you don't I will be more careful whenever I get unbanned off my ban. I know the rule and what it states and by the time when I did that I knew it was wrong but everything happened too fast and I didn't take so much time of coscidering what I was doing which led to all of this happening. In the future I promise to take more time considering what I'm doing before committing so I don't end up breaking the rules.
Once again I'm really sorry for everyone being involved and It won't be happening ever again. I just want to get back to the server because recently I and Dr. Drajj we've been building our sweater(new player) army and I miss them and they need my help!

Additional Information: Thank you for reading and I hope you have a nice day!

Reaction score

Although you will not be unbanned, Due to your admitting to me you indeed meta gamed and there has been some improvement in your behavior, I will lower it down to 2 weeks. Meaning you will be unbanned in just under 1 week. However, Any more issues like this will result in a much lengthier ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.