Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Double J
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Month

Your Steam Name: Rotara
Your Roleplay Name: Ethan Fredricksons
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:107548880

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Metagaming over on Discord

Why should this appeal be considered?: I didn't intend to use Discord in an illegal fashion, due to the lack of my own initiative in keeping things more IC conscious I spiraled into the perceived norm of overt OOC behavior that dipped into metagaming. My part in this debacle could indeed be seen as equal or more severe due to my station in the organization hierarchy, along with the lack of spine I showed in lack of show in enforcing IC faithfulness, but I ask for reconsideration. Perpheads has been my escape from the societal bull that keeps my head down and it has allowed me to reignite my want for proper role-playing, something that I am now reminded more than ever that it must follow a stringent set of rules in order for mutual enjoyment to be achieved.

My station in the organization had taken a backseat for a good part due to my work life and personal decisions surrounding it, but I can promise that I will give this the time allotment it deserves like any hobby one would pursue. With how the caporegime has allowed the metagaming take place and fall with it, I promise to stop going with the status quo and seek to operate within allowable standards of the community. When I'm available, I will communicate with the server's higher ups whenever I have an issue to bring up or questions to ask while keeping a strict watch on how the organization operates.

However as I cannot be everywhere at once, if the organization falls to the same issues despite my attempts in bettering it for everyone, I will resign from my position in the organization after reporting their behavior, as well as take any ban time that might be subjected onto me depending on how long of a stint of ill-mannered behavior I haven't managed to keep off the organization Discord.

For now I ask for a reduction of ban period, if not elimination of it entirely. I can promise to be the higher-up of the org that is needed, but as the others have had the tendency to invite in other players far too easily and I have easily lost track of members, it might become necessary for me to leave in the very near future since I have come to Perpheads for more pure RP experience than just achieving in-game goals in a clinically sterile fashion, thus it might not feel right in my conscience to be a part of something I don't believe in.

I await your judgement in this matter and advice on how I should move on with my future in Perpheads. This is my first proper RP participation in my life, I would like to get it right, whether it's with or without the Brotherhood.

Reaction score
Could I get some response to this? I'm processing this on another level of reflection with the realization of what I want and wish to pursue from Perpheads as I wrote the appeal.

Reaction score
Could I get some response to this? I'm processing this on another level of reflection with the realization of what I want and wish to pursue from Perpheads as I wrote the appeal.

It’s literally been an hour, calm down. You will receive a response within the next few days likely.

Reaction score
It’s literally been an hour, calm down. You will receive a response within the next few days likely.
Sorry, didn't mean to push things, just been feeling things out and have been on a roller coaster of sorts with this whole incident. This entire debacle is something that festered in my supervision and I don't like the fact that I haven't sought after what I looked for from the server along with the group and now I'm faced with the question if I'm truly happy where I am or not, is this what I'm looking for, is the group beyond redemption or is there salvation? Oh wow, am I overthinking or actually giving a hobby the proper evaluation it demands?

Reaction score

I understand your apology however I want you to wait some of this ban out. Feel free to make another one on the 20th of November.
Reviewed with @Acerius

Status
Not open for further replies.