Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Double J
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Month

Your Steam Name: Double J
Your Roleplay Name: Kreubar Nokeyz
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:193051131

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: I smashed Double J's car down with a prop, and then proceeded to fling him off the roof while in the sit, causing his car to tier and him to die.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I would just like to say that I do not believe I have served enough of my punishment, but I would like to explain why and hopefully get a reduced ban; it was stupid of me to do and I shouldn't of done it in general. That afternoon/evening I had been drinking with friends, and I wasn't in the right frame of mind to be doing anything particularly challenging or hard to process. I do not think this excuses my actions in any way, and Double had put up with my shit while sober a few nights before due to prop abuse. I would like to apologise to Double J, Aaron Davidson, Pug and anyone else whose car I proppushed or destroyed by minging. I had a few things going on at the time, and needed to take my mind off things; this issue with college work is now resolved. I am very much aware I could've just based or gone onto RC, but my dumb decisions of just taking everything as a joke and seeing other people pissed off for my own happiness is very stupid. I do not want my ban to be removed, as I feel I should serve a good amount of it just so I can have time for myself before coming back.

Reaction score
Denied

You got a warning and a ban for the exact same thing a few days before, that should have given you a clear enough message. I'm not very impressed about how you handled the situation after you got taken away either. A 1 month ban is appropriate in this situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.