Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Double J
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Months

Your Steam Name: beastkill6rnl
Your Roleplay Name: lenndrik doe
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:426436177

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Extended for 2.6, 3.2 - User used third-party communication software to communicate in-character information over discord. User Knew that metagaming was occurring in the discord and failed to report it

Why should this appeal be considered?: i know you told me to wait it out but after a long search i got some scraps tougheter and i wanna explain a few things here so about the screen sharing i dident know it wasnt allowed i was banned at the time i asked for screensharing i thought meta gaming was somthing that could inflict choices of other people at the time i did not know that watching screenshare could do that infect the one time i watched screenshare i muted my own mic while watching deandre i umuted it at this moment and i found some clips back everything has a time stamp so you know its real (https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1x6EVLcEopmobwdIcvTQ4uXAOmnTxR2LV?usp=sharing) and i have a photo of discord aswell if needed about the few messages i send which where like 4 max i find it really rough because i got a ban of 1 month and 1 week and there are litteral people that where in vcs 6 hours a day to talk to each other while playing which i couldent even do because i was banned + i litterly gave you all perms to look trough the discord server to find proof to man me i dont know why i am getting punished this hard while i was on a litteral ban so i have no clue how i couldve given any info that led to all this i am just trying to explain my thought here! my whole ban sheet is clean when it comes down to meta gaming my great friend ASrox was banned for 2 weeks and i did like the same i only did screenshare which was more but i only watched screenshare once and tbh i think im pretty lucky of having these clips

Additional Information: just explaining my side

Mim

Reaction score

This isn't an apology more you trying to say you don't agree with the length or telling us your side of the story. You broke the rules, if you want to be unbanned then apologise for it rather than comparing your ban length.

Status
Not open for further replies.