Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Double J
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Months

Your Steam Name: beastkill6rnl
Your Roleplay Name: lenndrik doe
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:426436177

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Extended for 2.6, 3.2 - User used third-party communication software to communicate in-character information over discord. User Knew that metagaming was occurring in the discord and failed to report it

Why should this appeal be considered?: my last appoligy was at Nov 7, 2021 ive been very bored since and i feel very sorry for my silly mistakes in the past which are mainly 3.2 and 2.5 which where not only silly but easy to fix and dumb mistakes eveytime i get banned i try learning from it and everytime i get banned i dont make the same mistake but that mistake shouldent have happend in the first place i feel really boring everyday and i miss perp alot to see all my friends get accepted is a high pain in the ass because they had the pactince to wait out a big part of the ban which i dont because sometimes i had a moment where i was mad and frustrated that things dident work out so i made another appeal and another and another which i shouldent do but

regards, lenndrik again.

Additional Information: please bro's

Attachments

• OIP (1).jpg
    OIP (1).jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 17
Reaction score

I want to you wait out some more of this ban. You've had many bans of which, some of them, you couldn't last more than 2 days without being banned again.

I will give you this though; I MAY reconsider after some time into December.

Status
Not open for further replies.