Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: dubble J
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Months

Your Steam Name: lenn / BEASTKILL6RNL
Your Roleplay Name: lenndrik doe
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:426436177

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: / Extended for 2.6, 3.2 - User used third-party communication software to communicate in-character information over discord. User Knew that metagaming was occurring in the discord and failed to report it

Why should this appeal be considered?: as my bans said i am banned for meta gaming and not reporting it.

i am sorry for joining screenshare, at the time i did not know it wasnt allowed deandre / paul diden't know either i dident try encourage him to meta game i just really missed perp which i know even miss more since my ban is 2 months this occured a single time me being in a voice call at all where in i watched screenshare which is very very silly i did not know it was an issue since i was banned.

about my messages next everyone was sending a message which i ofcorse shouldent have followed them in aswell as me being an server admin on discord instead i shouldve warned them for it so we made a new discord server and we are trying to take a full distance from eldon because what he did is just a big no go we made a anti meta gaming discord based on perp which i will include a link for so you can fully check it out '''ps is a drug dealer location channel and a phone register channel allowed?'' me and deandre host it.

when i gave you all the perms to gather the proof was because i knew i made mistakes for not reporting my friend but they are my only friends to play perp with and i am scared they dont wanna play since they kicked me from the org i am really sorry for my mistakes and my silly actions and it wont happen again and i wish i never happend i miss perp and everyday feel boring without it i have dyslection and i have put great afford in making this i hope my spelling is good all the links will be in "Additional information"

Additional Information: DISCORD: https://discord.gg/PCRrmg5Vwa
GOOGLE DRIVE OF ME BEING IN SCREENSHARE WITH MIC NOT MUTED: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1x6EVLcEopmobwdIcvTQ4uXAOmnTxR2LV?usp=sharing

Reaction score

I said it once, and I'll say it again:
You May not appeal your ban 3 times a day. Making multiple apologies won't work. You can wait out the rest of the ban.

In meantime, I'm sure this scene gives you a TL;DR

Status
Not open for further replies.