Ban Apology (Draxenシ (extended by efan))

Status
Not open for further replies.

OverCastSpark87

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Draxenシ (extended by efan)
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 6 Months

Your Steam Name: Mikael Snorting
Your Roleplay Name: Kevin-Demetrius Coxk
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:234447520

Why were you punished?: 3.5 - User died in a raid, once he respawned he returned to the vicinity of the raid and gave information to his org memebers over TS. // Extended by Efan for being weird to Draxen in DMs by referring to his IG account.

Why should this appeal be considered?: its officially been 3 months since my ban and i hope to get unbanned from this appeal am so sorry draxen for doing something to you that shouldnt have been done i regret it alot i wasnt thinking right like i shouldve been doing am sorry if the comment i had made, made u uncomfortable in your skin or insecure or in off that kind am sorry for my actions i truely am i really want to play the server again i miss it so much i want to relive the moments i had on the server, i love the server and the players on it. It makes me feel good when i can play the server i feel comfortable with my friends and such others am sorry once again i dont know what to say anymore then sorry its all i can say to you for what i have done. I once again agree with the 3.5 that i broke i completely understand what i did wrong and how to avoid it. I just really miss the server and i would love to play again and i will keep myself calm if i am playing just please forgive me it will never happen again

Status
Not open for further replies.