Ban Dispute (Draxenシ (extended by efan))

Status
Not open for further replies.

OverCastSpark87

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Draxenシ (extended by efan)
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 6 Months

Your Steam Name: Mikael Snorting
Your Roleplay Name: Kevin-Demetrius Coxk
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:234447520

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.5 - User died in a raid, once he respawned he returned to the vicinity of the raid and gave information to his org memebers over TS. // Extended by Efan for being weird to Draxen in DMs by referring to his IG account.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I have been banned for a month and a little bit now and i shouldve been unbanned if handt been *weird* for sending a picture of a staff members instagram account which is in his discord bio which makes it public. i had looked at and had realised that he really likes firemen and trucks ect.... when i clicked on one of his posts to see whats its all about i had put in the comment section bar *wicked (unban me pls) i didnt post it i just took a screenshot of that and send it to the staff member to show that i wanted to get unbanned it wasnt meant ina weird way or a funny way it was just to show him that i wanted to get unbanned. But somehow it got extended for being weird and if am correct there isnt any rule for being weird correct me if am wrong and i dont understand how its weird. Its in his bio i didnt upload the comment it was just there if i had uploaded the comment then yes i would agree that that is weird but i didnt and getting my ban extended to 6 months is overkill imo. I completely deserve the 3.5 ban i understand that i shouldnt have joined TS but i completely disagree with the extended ban

Additional Information: thanks for reading

Status
Not open for further replies.