Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Draxenシ
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 5 Days

Your Steam Name: robaine
Your Roleplay Name: Billy Buratta
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:1581657

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.20 - User disconnected while in cuffs and being dealt with by a supervisor. Bad record of disconnecting while i RP.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I did wrong by leaving, my apologies(truly..). It was outrageously childish of me.

I believe that the punishment is a little bit too harsh, five days? I've recently begin playing Perpheads again, and I'm having a blast. I've genuinely been roleplay and having fun, even bought premium within the first hour. I've been on and off the server for a few years, a total of nearly seven days playtime(not much to some individuals, but a lot to me).

I think it was a big misunderstanding the warning shot I blew into the air, neither the less, I'm not here to argue about that. In my opinion, I thought it could be handled a little bit better than to taze and cuff me without any proof, only on some fellas words, he ran up to you Draxen and started complaining, you were a supervisor, sure, but he probably knew you were an admin aswell. I consider that metagaming, of course. Words against words, lets forget about that. I should just have waited a few extra minutes, wait for what you(Draxen) had to say, and then leave the scene and log out, instead, my impulses got to me and I quit. I'm honest, no bullshiting, nothing.

All I say is that I'm truly sorry leaving during RP, I've written this in hope that you consider to lower my punishment, since this weekend my long-time buddies are coming along and we'd love to roleplay on Perpheads. I have no other offenses that this, and the one back in 2017, its been over five years.. Doesn't that redeem anything? I'm sorry, and I'd really appreciate if you can consider this ban. I've learnt my lesson, that is ruins the experience for others when these kind of actions occur(leaving during RP). My mood went south, I thought it was unrealistic, and lost my morale. Once again, I'm sorry.

If this could be considered, I'd be as happy as a child on Christmas :) As I said before, I've been genuinely active the past days and I'm having a blast on the server. Please.. Reconsider this if you could.

Cheers, Robaine

Additional Information: None, I'm open for discussion.. I'm hoping we can be reasonable here. Thanks. Cheers.

Reaction score
And my other offenses, you can check that application. That ban was wrong, and I got justified. So I "truly" have no other offenses on the server, this is my first, and last. And it was not during roleplay.

Status
Not open for further replies.