Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Draxenシ
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 5 Days

Your Steam Name: Capone
Your Roleplay Name: Cory Howard
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:170395402

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.6, 3.20 - User disconnected as soon as he realised he was about to be detained by an officer that was sprinting towards him with a gun pointed at him. Use then lied about the situation in the report.

Why should this appeal be considered?: alright, first we're going to start off where it all happened, I was in the subway because I thought the dealer was there, and he wasn't. So I ran into the bathroom to change my settings quickly and when I saved the settings, my game started to freeze and mess up really bad it was unplayable due to the constant freezing, I was about to relog. Someone tried to come down there and rob me with a knife but he wasn't near me enough to where I couldn't pull out my firearm. So I equipped my gun and shot him dead luckily. I didn't hear any sirens or anything so I thought I was safe to relog.

I came back and nobody was around, so I didn't think anything of it. A admin messaged me and I explained what happened but I was banned anyways, not really sure why even though I told the admin I could re-roleplay the scene or I could just be put in jail for double my time.

Sorry for my actions, I didn't mean to break any rules, I was only trying to fix my game and make the experience better for myself.

Reaction score

Even if you didn't realise anyone was after you, you can't just relog after killing someone, the ban is valid and will stay. I've doublechecked logs and you relogged only 18seconds after you had killed the guy. If you're sorry about the impact your actions had on the roleplay please make an apology.

I recommend waiting at least 10mins after killing someone, before you can disconnect. Alternatively you can ask a staff members permission to disconnected earlier using the report function ingame.

@SamSN @Exnem

Status
Not open for further replies.