Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Draxenシ
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: micbib
Your Roleplay Name: Jeffery Toska
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:567107843

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5 - User killed another player for no reason at all.

Why should this appeal be considered?: i would like to apologise for my mistake i did back at the r4 incident. me and my friends where going to raid regals 3, before we even started making our entry the person inside came out so we gunpointed him. While this was happening, the residents of Regals 4 came out of their apartment, and not only gunpointed us back but started shooting, which ended up getting one of them arrested, and the rest remained KOS for any of us surviving. Me and my other friend got revived and decided to take revenge so i took my sniper rifle and called another friend so he could drive me in his transit. we arrived upon our location which was the bank, i got ontop of the bank and waited patiently. After 5 min i got my friend to start to loiter around the fire escape and in about 10min my friend got killed by the people in r4 for just chilling in the fire escape which gave me another reason to retaliate. one of them peeked in the window to make sure he was dead, that was my moment to kill the 1st. After i shot him all i had to do now was wait for the last person. The last person started peeking but my reaction time of 5 seconds decided not to shoot him incase i missed. I waited for about 15min and see the same person wearing the grey beanie and black t shirt going up the fire escape. i thought since i didnt see him exit he must have gone the other way around, so i waited till he reached r4 to make sure he had keys. Right as he entered i shot him in the back. After i shot him i drove away from the scene and went to bazaar to chill. The thing i did not know was that i had killed the wrong person. this person was wearing the same grey beanie and the black shirt. i feel like it was in my wrong here not taking the extra extra precautions to make sure. i apologise for not making sure that it was the person i had KOS on but when you can see in the image link " " it was not the best render distance and best brightness and the same time have to see if police is patrolling around the bank and making sure your target is not leaving his apartment. Again, I am sorry for my actions, and I will try my best to never let a similar incident occur again.

Additional Information:

Reaction score

I would accept this but taking your record intro consideration you will have to wait this ban out.

Status
Not open for further replies.