Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Draxenシ
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: doci
Your Roleplay Name: Garfunkle Finklebottom
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:526649559

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: So as i was trying to explain to the staff member, me and my buddies were in a car driving around and earlier my friend killed someone with a bat so there was an ambulance calling for police backup whilst the ems was chasing us in their car so we had to drive away before police came, we quickly drifted into the gas station to find that 2 people were just stood in the middle of it and we accidentally hit one of them (killing them) being chased by pd we had to flee the scene after talking to the guys friend who we killed and he said it was fine and we apologised to him.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I think 1 week is abit obscene for the fact that i accidentally vdmed one guy and apologized to his friend for this minor inconvenience. It was a complete an utter accident and i had no intention of killing this guy and his friend nor know them. im not sure how else to word this to 250 characters lol i just personally believe one accidental mistake should not make up for one week. I do enjoy playing on this server and its literally the only server i play so i ask you to not ban me pls :)

Additional Information: The staff had no intention of even listening to the situation and we tried to keep the scene light hearted and jokey but he was having none of it.

Last edited:
Reaction score
im pretty sure thats my steam id if its not lmk

A1L

Reaction score
Please provide some evidence, also it states you drove off the roof and you are also disputing the actual given punishment's length?

Reaction score
Please provide some evidence, also it states you drove off the roof and you are also disputing the actual given punishment's length?
i have evidence of the crash, yes i am disputing the length obviously i shouldnt have vdmed but i didnt mean too, and yes i did drive off the roof because i didnt know i was getting banned i thought it got settled because my friend gave the dead guys gun back and that was it then i drove off and got dragged back up

Status
Not open for further replies.