Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Draxenシ
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Months

Your Steam Name: Dwight not happy
Your Roleplay Name: Drako smith
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:197694878

Why were you banned/blacklisted?:
3.4 - User took an officer hostage for no beneficial reason at all. Except he wanted the 5k ransom.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I've just got off a 2-month ban for a very idiotic rdm I did on a police officer which I deeply regretted, the 2-month ban gave me a lot of time to think through a lot of stuff and also made me realise how much I love perp-heads and how much I enjoy playing it, that's why I told myself that after I get unbanned I will make sure not to be as stupid and immature as I was ever again after I got unbanned I wanted to make sure that I will be a better perp-heads player, and respect its community way more, I told myself that I won't break another rule again. I really feel like those 2 months rehabilitated me, and shaped me into a better member of the community.

since my unban on the 6th I put 20 hours in the server and got back into it straight away, during those 20 hours I really tried to follow every single rule and really paid attention to the rules, instead of being the old myself who just didn't pay attention to the rules that much I really took time to process the situation and think to myself "wait a minute, am I breaking the rules right now?" and took real thought into that.

I can't say much but sorry about the fact that yet again I was careless and stupid I really didn't know that it was a rule break, and really treated it more as a joke than actually trying to have a hostage situation for money or whatever else, I truly did it only because I was under the impression I'm not breaking any rules and its fun, I really don't want, I didn't even hurt anyone, I am really disappointed in the 3-month ban as the 2 months really changed me for the better, after the 2 months I really feel in love with the server again, buying vip on the first day

I really don't want this stupid confusion to be the end of my perp-heads journey yet again but this time for 3 months, look I really didn't try to break any rules, I just wanna say that I'm very sorry and I am really not the person I was 2 months ago, I learned from my mistakes and I truly believe that I just don't know how to make you guys believe it, I wanna say that if you consider my apology and unban me I will make sure that this time I will sit down and truly properly inform myself on every single rule of the server, the only reason I didn't do that so far is that I truly thought I knew enough to avoid from getting into trouble, but it turns out I was wrong, I am just extremely disappointed that I came back into perp-heads with the mindset that I will be a functional member of the community now and try to not break any rules, but got meet with a 3-month ban over a thing which was truly a mistake.

pardon me but 3 months for such a minor accident is ridiculous, I really changed and I wanted to show it but you're not letting me, are you going to ban everyone that tries to change over one very small incident that happened which was a big confusion and accident on both parts, I apologise but I'm mad, I'm mad at the fact that I am getting 3 months over something so minor, you should be giving 3 months to people who commit mass rdm or actively go out to make the server a worse place, I am just a normal friendly law abiding perp-heads player who made a genuine mistake, which he had no idea he was committing.

Once again, I am very sorry for this misunderstanding, and ask you guys please consider my appeal, as I am a truly changed person.

thank you for reading,

Last edited:
Reaction score
pardon me but 3 months for such a minor accident is ridiculous, I really changed and I wanted to show it but you're not letting me, are you going to ban everyone that tries to change over one very small incident that happened which was a big confusion and accident on both parts, I apologise but I'm mad, I'm mad at the fact that I am getting 3 months over something so minor, you should be giving 3 months to people who commit mass rdm or actively go out to make the server a worse place, I am just a normal friendly law abiding perp-heads player who made a genuine mistake, which he had no idea he was committing.

Reaction score
if you want to dispute the ban length make a staff complaint

Reaction score
i'd like to just say that you have a bit of a record for 3.4 and the staff expect you to already know the rule quite well at this point. I'm gonna guess that's one of the reasons it's such a lengthy ban. But like said above, if you feel the length of the ban was excessive you can always make a staff complain at https://perpheads.com/forums/staff-complaints.37/

Reaction score

1. You just got banned today.

yet again I was careless and stupid
I am really disappointed in the 3-month ban as the 2 months really changed me
3 months for such a minor accident is ridiculous, I really changed

3 months for such a minor thing. But you didn't change as you said. You broke the rules yet again, even after coming back from a 2-month ban. How is this different?
As stated above, if you want to dispute the length of the ban then make a staff complaint on me.

Status
Not open for further replies.