Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Draxenシ
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Months

Your Steam Name: Drako Smith
Your Roleplay Name: Drako smith
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:197694878

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 - User took an officer hostage for no benficial reason at all. Except he wanted the 5k ransom.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I yet again please ask you guys to give me a secound chance, as you probably know by now, I really love the server and put many hours into it and bought vip straight after I started playing, I dont understand why I have to be treated so harshly for such a minor event, an event that was a minor mistake and didnt hurt anyone, I would think that a ban for 3 months the event would be very severe and the person who got banned really didnt care about the server, but I truly learned my lesson after the 2-month ban and wasnt trying to break any rules, are you guys really going to end my journey on perpheads becauase of a minor mistake, i know i repeat myself a lot but the stuff that i say is truly what i believe, i want to ejoy the server, have fun on it, i wasnt trying to break any rules in the slightest, ive really learned a lot from all my previous bans and wanted to just enjoy the server and hve fun roleplaying, please dont take that away from me over a mistkake, i realise the severity of the ban is because of my history with breaking 9.4 but now im not a person who does that, the mistkae was i got rusty on the rules after the 2 month ban, i thought i knew enough to be able to just follow rules and not get banned but i clearly didnt.

I apologise for my ignorance but I ask you to please reconsider my ban, I really put my trust in the admins of the server and came into the server knowing that all my wrongs from before were my fault and I'm not gonna be like that anymore, that's why it disappointed and angered me so much that I'm not getting a chance to change, I truly ask to please acknowledge the fact that what I did was a mistake and I really didn't hurt anyone or wanted to, I did the whole hostage exchange for a joke, laughing with the police officer the entire time, I wanted to make a funny situation that doesn't break any rules, I promise to properly learn the rules if you consider unbanning me, I know I should have done that before but after like 300 hours in the server my ego told me I don't need to, please reconsider this and realise that I'm not a person who deserves a 3-month ban, thank you for reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.