Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Draxenシ
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: Alexander.lykke105
Your Roleplay Name: Tyler Brynat
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:569331796

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: User ran someone over, for insulting him verbally. When questioned about it in a report, the user tried to lie about what happen to justify his actions.

Why should this appeal be considered?: i am deeply sorry for my actions i didn't know what to do my anger just lettet out bc i've been raided 4 times without succes of getting the seeds ik it was stupid of me but it wont happend again if u just give me 1 more chance and i wil take a deep breath before i do something dumb again and i wil say sorry to those i've lied to example the admin that banned me Draxenシ i am deeply sorry for my actions of me lying to u and if u could give me 1 more chance it wont happend again and for the dude taht i drove down didn't deserve it and i regret what i did and if i ever find him again i'll say sorry to him and give him 10k in game money for the damage i did to him because he really did not deserve it i jsut lettet my anger take over im Sorry.

Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Draxenシ
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: Alexander.lykke105
Your Roleplay Name: Tyler Brynat
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:569331796

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: User ran someone over, for insulting him verbally. When questioned about it in a report, the user tried to lie about what happen to justify his actions.

Why should this appeal be considered?: i am deeply sorry for my actions i didn't know what to do my anger just lettet out bc i've been raided 4 times without succes of getting the seeds ik it was stupid of me but it wont happend again if u just give me 1 more chance and i wil take a deep breath before i do something dumb again and i wil say sorry to those i've lied to example the admin that banned me Draxenシ i am deeply sorry for my actions of me lying to u and if u could give me 1 more chance it wont happend again and for the dude taht i drove down didn't deserve it and i regret what i did and if i ever find him again i'll say sorry to him and give him 10k in game money for the damage i did to him because he really did not deserve it i jsut lettet my anger take over im Sorry. and i keep thinking about the server its my most interrested game/server bc all the things i like to be in an game is in perpheads

Status
Not open for further replies.