Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Draxen
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Year

Your Steam Name: henryy
Your Roleplay Name: Charlie Montgomery / Angus McFifeXIII
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:45858194

Why were you punished?: 2.5, 3.20, 4.1 - User killed someone as SS because the mayor told him to do so. //Extended Attempted Mass RDM. When being told that he was getting banned - tried to go on a rampage at Bazaar. Disconnected after being frozen.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Well... it's true... I was young... wild... and free. Hell... I was just livin'. We had some good times in the secretion service... and we wanted to run a Lighthearted version of a dictatorship... but I guess I got carried away. You know.. we had some RDM too. Killed a few innocent sons of guns.. I realice now that it was foreally a mistake.. We never never never involve innocent people in our troubles the ocky way. I guess what I just wanted to say is I changed... my pants are still the same but the man wearing them ain't. I miss all the purple heads, the green heads, even the orange heads. It's a flamboyant and enriching community... And I just miss the vibes we used to have before everything went crazy in the lazy days... I just wanted to be someone... But now I realised that I was good enough... I didn't have to Embark on a Quest to Ruin the Gameplay of Others... I just had to boss up on my own grind. Damn... this one got me tearing up.. I think I just felt a blue clue run down my cheek... and I ain't talkin peach emoji. You know perpheads... I miss ya.. And you made my life a beautiful and beguiling time... and I want to become returned to the place .. I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me and Give me one final chance... You know I can't mess it up.. I want to play forever! You are the puirple heads and i love you and its good to see you today..... I am apologised but I really do feel it deep in my soulington if you want to give me a lovely way back to your server I would appreciate it so very much and I will never ruin the experience of another player again. I will never break those rules. I will be the ultimate purple head. You have my wort. This is charlie shamone.. Signing off.

Additional Information: Hello

Reaction score
ya know i really wanna dedicate this to perpheads.. I got a lot of feelings for this server.. i spent plenty of hours... but ive spent more hours on the shelf.. and I've learned. I just wanna have that beautiful roleplay experience that can't be achieved elsewhere... I got a bad history.,.. But i never let that define me... I strived to be a greater. Hell... I just wish ya could see the new me.. the blue me... You know..... I made a mistake... a real big one.. and I made it plenty of times before. It breaks me that I acted this way... I love ya perp....... love ya perpy chino

Status
Not open for further replies.