Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Dubble J
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Month

Your Steam Name: Lenndrik
Your Roleplay Name: Lenndrik doe
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:426436177

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Shooting a cop trough a door without valid reason

Why should this appeal be considered?: I miss perp and i wish to play this weekend and start making good memories again i did alot of rule breaking in the past and i will change this behaviour. My execive behaviour is ofcouse wrong but somtimes things happen to all of us but to me it happend more then sometimes i hope you can give me a chance some luck and i will het my behaviour perfectly my ban will expire monday but i was hoping you could give me zaturday since its the only day i can play i hope i will see you saturday if not ill see yall next week!

Additional Information: 0_-

Reaction score

Your record is horrendous, especially for a player who still has the 'New Player' Tag. You spent more time banned than you did playing on the server.
You're issued bans and such and keep failing to learn. We tell you consistently what is and isn't allowed when you're reported yet when you come back you break the same rules again.

I don't believe this has allowed you to change at all.

When you come back, I expect to not see you being warned or banned again else I'm sure we can make adjustments to said ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.