Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Double J
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Month

Your Steam Name: Lenndrik
Your Roleplay Name: Lenndrik doe
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:426436177

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: User shot and killed police officer who was knocking on his door

Why should this appeal be considered?: I warned the cop multiple times to back off the door i said “back off the door or you will get shot” he stops knocking for around 2 seconds and he starts knocking on the door again so i shot a single bullet which he then breached the door so i think i did not only break zero rules but i think the cop was breaking 2.5 aswell i will be making a staff complaint about him since in the f6 he dident name a single thing i did wrong + i got banned for nothing i followed everything like it says in rule i warned him for it then shot a single bullet

A1L

Reaction score
Please provide some evidence considering this is a dispute, your latest demo should be perpheads_demo_2021-12-19 14-01-57

Reaction score
Me and my undernabours where having conflicts and i was saying come and raid hs pussio so thats why he shouldve listend to the warning since it could be a raider and i announced i was gonna shoot if he dident stop

Reaction score
Please send me a clip back of the part where it happend since my dad is angry or some shit so am i since i dident so shit

Reaction score
with the administrator, and you will also be expected to justify your actions. If you are unable to appropriately and effectively justify yourself when requested,

A1L

Reaction score

After reviewing the situation and the demo provided, it seems like there was an officer responding back to the Apartments to sort out the smack talk and the officer wanted to tell you both to chillax, you shouldn't be shooting through the door just because someone is knocking on your door, regardless if you said 'Back off the door or get shot', clearly quite excessive and escalated the situation to a 9.2 charge and getting yourself raided.
Reviewed with @Acerius @SamSN

Status
Not open for further replies.