Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Efan
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Year

Your Steam Name: Flarkleii
Your Roleplay Name: Vito Andolini
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:61373815

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Violation of agreement that any rules broken within a month of the date would result in a 1 year ban. On top of being toxic and slandering people within the community.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello, I'll start off by saying this, being toxic will certainly not be an issue in future, I assure you of this, and I sincerely regret that I stooped down to that level of degeneracy.

I returned to the server on Dec 9, a considerable amount of time had passed since I last played the server, and I had yet to familiarize myself with the rules once more, I'll admit that it took some time (and a few bans), in order for me to familiarize myself with the rules yet again.

I apologize for the inconvenience my mistakes have caused and I assure you that I shan't repeat them, I can now confidently say that I know the rules and I WILL NOT continue on breaking them, I shall diligently uphold and abide by the rules.

This server is 1 of a kind, and the last of its kind and I sincerely regret that I've spoilt my graciously given opportunity to play here and be a part of it's community, I assure you that I will change my ways, and that I am very confident about the rules.

Thank you for this ever gracious opportunity to explain myself, and make amends.

Status
Not open for further replies.