Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Efan
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: ModoSN
Your Roleplay Name: Charlie Modo
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:6757065

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Community Wide Ban

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello my beautiful administrators,
As of today, it has been 859 days since my permanent ban from the community. My heart been broke so many times, but this time has been the hardest. I have had a lot of time to reflect on my actions. I recognise that my behaviour and disregard for Acerius' personal information was immature and very inappropriate. I did this because Acer blacklisted me from cop, this was an appropriate punishment for how I was behaving yet I still grossly overreacted and caused harm to Acerius and the community as a result. I am ever so sorry for this.

I have spent the last couple of years growing as a person and maturing. I am much happier now, my emotions are more under control, less overreacting and anger and I now have a greater appreciation for the kind of community that PERPheads is. Trying to fill the void has been an impossible task. The people, staff and even the rules of this community are what make it so great and I'm very upset with myself for taking such a community for granted.

I seek to continue to improve as an individual, both IRL and in-game. I want to take part in the community and be a positive, contributing member to the community. If you believe I am worthy of another second chance.

Additional Information: Thank you for reading. I am happy to discuss more if needed, I will also happily oblige any conditions such as a comms ban as I slowly reintroduce into the community (like a felon being released from prison kinda thing).

I kind of said it above but I do just want to say sorry to Acerius and the overall community for my previous actions and hope we can turn a new leaf in 2024.

Status
Not open for further replies.