Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Efan
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Months

Your Steam Name: slothmane365
Your Roleplay Name: Josh Garnet
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:573730606

Why were you punished?: I guess i "walked to the bank in a shootout" found a gun by the park and was killed so now im banned?

Why should this appeal be considered?: the situation is very confusing. i was waiting for the shootout to be over at the bank beacause i seen it was active.. i then noticed eveyoneone was dead in the area and the man who ws in the bank ran out got in a car and drove off.. i then ran towards the hospital along the sidewalk by the park.. i found a pistol i picked it up and literally got killed.. there was no presence of police or other people! a 3 week ban is way too outrageous for such a minor incident.. i got killed at the car garage as i was spawning my car and as soon as i join the server i lost my gun.. i waited my nlr time to go back that way nd now i recieve a ban for such a silly reason.. i am very upset i pay for premium and everytime i do i get banned the whole month. for something so small. i am very very upset with how efan handled this situation.

Additional Information: i would like another admin to look into this situation please.

Reaction score
Is this a dispute or an apology?

It also isn’t 3 months.

Reaction score
I do apologize for any wrong doing on my behalf but im deeply upset by being treated like trash when i help support the server and buy premium whenever i can and i treat everyone fairly! i feel as if im being scammed for my money to be completely honest!

Reaction score
I do apologize for any wrong doing on my behalf but im deeply upset by being treated like trash when i help support the server and buy premium whenever i can and i treat everyone fairly! i feel as if im being scammed for my money to be completely honest!
If you think you have been treated like trash, then I would suggest making a staff complaint.

As this is still an apology, mr @Efan himself will deal with… unless you suddenly decide to dispute the validity of the ban

Reaction score
no apologies until he apologizes himself.. ill wait 3 weeks for an apology. because i am a fair man myself. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.