Ban Apology (Ellie - Banned for Enforcer Erwin)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Ellie - Banned for Enforcer Erwin
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Weeks

Your Steam Name: Bertram Bech
Your Roleplay Name: Bertram Bech
Your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:174440611

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.2 - Users used a 3rd party application to communicate, affecting their in-game decisions. This include a situation wherein they were raided.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello Perpheads Staff,

I want to start by saying how sorry I am for what I did recently. It was a really dumb move on my part, especially considering the warning I got before. I fully understand that I messed up, and I should have known better.

I genuinely love Perpheads, and I'm really dedicated to it. I spend about 10 hours a day playing, and I always have a great time, whether I'm on my own, with friends, or meeting new people. I'm reaching out to ask for forgiveness and a chance to come back to the server because I've learned from my mistake, and I miss being part of Perpheads.

I've talked things over with my friend, and we both agree that what we did was foolish. I'm making this appeal because I genuinely miss playing on Perpheads, and I think the penalty that's been suggested is fair. I promise that if I'm allowed back, I'll make sure I don't repeat this behavior. My friends and I have all agreed that we won't be in a Discord call while playing on the server anymore, because we understand that even if it's unintentional, it gave us information that our charecters shouldn't have had.

Once again, I'm really sorry for what I did and any trouble it caused.

Sincerely,

Bertram

Reaction score

Your ban has been increased to 1 month following the use of AI to make your appeal.

1694179732416.png

Status
Not open for further replies.