Ban Apology (Ellie - Banned for Enforcer Erwin)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Ellie - Banned for Enforcer Erwin
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Weeks

Your Steam Name: Bertram Bech
Your Roleplay Name: Bertram Bech
Your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:174440611

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.2 - Users used a 3rd party application to communicate, affecting their in-game decisions. This include a situation wherein they were raided.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hey again,
I just wanted to come again and say i genuinely apologize for my mistake. I have to admit they were stupid and wrong despite receiving a warning earlier, I didn't take action from it.

I've used the time to reflect on my mistake and recognize where I went wrong. I want to assure you that you won't witness this kind of stupid behavior from me again. I really Perpheads, and these past few days without being able to play have made me realize how much I miss it. I've also thought long and hard about the consequences of my actions, and I deeply regret my decisions. I won't be making such a mistake again because I genuinely value my ability to play on Perpheads.

I also want to apologize to Erwin for not taking his warning serious and taking action, even though it could have easily led to a ban.

During this downtime when I couldn't play on Perpheads, I took the time to reflect on my actions and go over the rules.
I would be very grateful if you could give me another chance. I promise you won't see this kind of behavior again, and I'm really looking forward to coming back online and having a good time on Perpheads. I genoinely hope you'll consider my appeal.

Once again, I'm deeply sorry and just want to get back online to enjoy some perpheads with my friends and have a fun time.
Thank you for your understanding.

Many sorrys from
Bertram

Reaction score

Like I've said previously, I appreciate your apology and conduct. However, given the nature of the events leading up to the ban, and the fact that you had ample opportunity to learn from your mistake, your apology has been denied.

Please wait out the duration of your ban.​

Status
Not open for further replies.