Ban Apology (KeiwaM (Extended by 1 week))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: KeiwaM (Extended by 1 week)
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: Bertram Bech
Your Roleplay Name: Bertram Bech
Your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:174440611

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: User failed to drop relevant items whilst under gunpoint after having scammed the person with the gun.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hi, I understand that my appeals might be getting too frequent. But I'm really sorry, and I promise that this will never happen again under any circumstances, I've used the past 2 weeks where I've been banned from perpheads to read the rules thoroughly, and I completely understand what I did wrong and why action was taken against me.
But I'd like to say that he also did get his money back after the scam.

I'm very sorry, i just really want to join both my friends who now are able to play. It would mean the world to me if I could get unbanned to be able to play with them and progress together. Perpheads is the only game we have fun playing together, and I won't do stupid shit in the future because I wouldn't risk a ban ever again.

I just really don't want to miss out on fun moments with my friends because I don't really have anything to play while they have fun on perpheads.

Again, I promise this kind of behavior won't Accor again. And if it does, I complete accept a tougher punishment, hence this unbans request.

Sincerely many sorries Bertram.

Status
Not open for further replies.