Ban Apology (Ellie - Banned for Enforcer Erwin)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Ellie - Banned for Enforcer Erwin
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Weeks

Your Steam Name: Bertram Bech
Your Roleplay Name: Bertram Bech
Your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:174440611

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.2 - Users used a 3rd party application to communicate, affecting their in-game decisions. This include a situation wherein they were raided.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello, Dear Perpheads staff. I'd like to apologize for my actions. What i did was plain up stupid and dumb especially after i got the initial warning. This mistake is totally on me and my lack of actions after being warned. But i'd like to apologize for my actions i really do love perpheads i play 10 hours a day and I always have a blast playing alone or with friends or meeting new people. I'd like to ask for forgiveness I really would love to join again and have fun what i did was wrong and I've learned from my actions. Ive talked with my friend and we both agree that our actions were outright stupid. I'm only making this report since I really do miss playing on perpheads and the sentence itself I think is fair. I promise if i can get my request accepted that this is not going to be a norm for me anymore. me and my friends have all agreed that we arent going to be in a discord call while playing on the server in anytime. Even tho we didn't mean to use it as an unfair advantage it still gave our characters information that otherwise wouldn't have been know.

Reaction score

You were warned the day prior to your ban for the same reasoning. You had the chance to identify and resolve your behaviour.

For these reasons, your apology has been denied. Take this time to read rule 3.2.​

Status
Not open for further replies.