Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: ellie
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: bunghole
Your Roleplay Name: Tyrone Savage
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:51304152

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.2, 3.4, 3.20, 3.25 - User was being racist and called other people the nword. When he was getting raided he harvested drugs under gunpoint and then disconnected from the server. Ban Extension by Clarky due to 3.4 violation - User gun pointed a police officer for little to no beneficial reason, resulting in their eventual death.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello I am really sorry for what happened. I haven't played Perpheads for about 4 years now and wanted to come back and play.
I cannot speak for the racism as I am black my self in real life, however, I see that it is not prohibited to say on the server.
I am extremely sorry and it won't happen again, it was said outloud from habbit but I see why you cannot say it here.

When I disconnected I panicked because I had to go hence being AFK for an extended period of time when being raided. I am extremely sorry and it won't happen again.

With the gun being aimed at an officer, I thought I was being arrested and I had illegal guns and stuff on me so when the cop pulled out the cuffs I thought that was it so I tried my chances of taking him hostage and to RP with the other cop who came to see what happened but I got killed.

Additional Information: I am extremely sorry for what happened things got a little out of hand due to me being heavily unfamiliar with the game after all these years not playing but I have taken my time to read up on the rules and see what is and isn't allowed here.
I want to return again to play the server with the community, apologies again and thank you.

Reaction score

Whilst we appreciate the sentiment behind your apology, ignorance of the Rules is not a valid reason for breaking them. You also have a historical record so you are familiar enough with what the Rules entail. You can wait out the rest of this ban.

Reviewed with @Ellie

Status
Not open for further replies.