Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: ellie
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Days

Your Steam Name: SammyM
Your Roleplay Name: Ole Joakim
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:83996431

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5, i threw 2 fuel cans on an ongoing fire started by a different person, i threw the cans just because i was bored and thought a little firework wont hurt but then i noticed the explosion triggered all alarms on the 3 cars parked closest to the fire. I honestly thought the fire was far away enough not to cause any damage to the cars maybe because i havent played much perp recently, i was away for long and im only back for few days as of now.

Why should this appeal be considered?: It was an accident and i am ready to pay for the damage caused, also i think you might have mistaken me for other car damages on the other side of bazaar where 2 cars were glitched into each other, hence the 5 cars mentioned in the ban where i remember 3 where the fuel can explosion happend. Im not here to interupt roleplay, i was working on making an event in Moron co to actually create a roleplay enviorment for people. I understand that i had priors dating up to 5 years ago, but i am an ''old player'' and im only here for a few days every once in a while. I currently have few days off where i chose to spend it on Perpheads, so what i mean by this is that i really care about the community, but mistakes will happen once in a while and its not because im trolling, its just human nature to make mistakes here and then.

In conclusion im sorry to the car owners, i am willing to pay for the damage and also guarantee that something like that won't happen again.

Thanks for your time

Best regards
SammyM

Reaction score
Also in addition:

2.5 - User placed down several fuel cans at a busy bazaar and let them blow up and wrecking 5 cars and damaged others in the process. When asked why he said he was bored and he didn't know an explosion was gonna damage cars despite being an experienced player.

I said i didnt think the explosion would reach the cars, i thought it was a safe distance. Not that it can't hurt cars.

Status
Not open for further replies.