Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: ellie
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Days

Your Steam Name: AcidFerret
Your Roleplay Name: Alexis Rodrigez
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:526568417

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: i was banned because i drove my taxi into roxies, as a joke. then when i was told to backup i couldnt, because there was a black jeep behind me. then the door i entered my car into closed, then my car blew up and killed 4 people.

Why should this appeal be considered?: i think it should be considered, cause my goal was not to harm people, i just wanted to joke around and make somebody laugh, when the door closed and it blew up i couldnt control that, i thought the person was gonna stay by the door (how i got in), i also couldnt back up because there was a car purposefully blocking me from exiting (i was trying to back up but couldnt) so it was a mistake that i went in the roxies diner, but when i tried to leave i couldnt.

Additional Information: im sorry that i blew up 4 people, i didnt mean to. also sorry if i was taken into a sit, after i died i went to go make food cause i was dead.

Reaction score

Please be more careful in the future and not trying to do things like that. There was no reason for you to force your car into rhe building and make all the people move when they clearly was in a RP sit.

Reduced to 1 day.

Status
Not open for further replies.