Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Ellie
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Month

Your Steam Name: Blinker God
Your Roleplay Name: Lily something
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:79030700

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: In the heat of the moment i made the very bad decision to write the n-word in chat in danish.

Why should this appeal be considered?: When i was called gay in danish, i made the terrible decision to call him the n-word. This is not a word i typically use myself since my own skin is dark. I sincerely regret writing that word, and i really miss playing on the server with my friends.
If i were to get unbanned, i would gladly accept a mute from the chat. And of course i would never say, write or refer to the word on the server again. I would really appreaciate if you would consider unbanning me, i realize that my decision was definetly not thought through and not acceptable in any way.

Additional Information: Addition: I find it a bit weird that the person calling me gay and using the word as a swear word did not get any punishment at all.

Reaction score

We don't tolerate any racism on the server. If your "go-to" insult is something racist then this server is not for you.

Feel free to make an AR on the situation you mention or a Staff complaint if you feel any reports or situations have been handled poorly.

Status
Not open for further replies.