Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Ellie
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Months

Your Steam Name: Alexanderden1
Your Roleplay Name: Hermann Chicago
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:610048166

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: I was banned for calling a ambitious young man like me gay.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Honestly, if I were you guys I wouldn't appeal this either, all I'm asking is for you to reduce it.

Besian Ali (The victim) sounds close to "bøsse" in Danish so I called him that 1 or 3 times which was out of pocket of me. I'm not homophobic, I just had beef with him and I really don't remember why. If I had to guess we were playing poker and we started flaming each other (I called him gay). After that he forgot about it on purpose because he didn't care much about it. Tho I was very annoying and kept yelling his name until he decided to make an f6 on me which was very reasonable. This ban has taught me to respect others, let things go and not call them slurs. I hope you have it in you heart to reduce my ban.

Additional Information: I really want to come back to playing Perpheads with my friends while still taking the punishment.

(Though I just want to clarify "bøsse" in danish means gay only, not the F word)

Reaction score
I found out yesterday my friend got banned for the same :skull: what and idiot. It probably doesn't help but I didn't know that at the time before I was banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.