Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Ellie
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: Helios
Your Roleplay Name: Jackle (Something)
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:526464741

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.6, 2.5, 3.4 - Shot and killed multiple Officers at Bazaar without a valid reason. Disconnected during the report.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Because from what I can remember, this situation never happened. I didn't disconnect during a report, and I have not killed multiple officers in Bazaar without a valid reason. I highly believe that this ban was not meant for me or somebody else. I've not attacked anybody within Bazaar for a while.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
I edited the ban, was supposed to be suburbs my bad. You got reported for involving yourself in an active situation and killing/try to kill cops.

I notified you 5+ times in the report before you disconnected.

G0F1Er7AH7gFRF12.png

Reaction score
Oh! My bad! I never knew I had any F6s, at that moment in time I had a police hostage within my vehicle I strongly believed that the officer in my vehicle pressed his panic as I saw around 2-3 cop cars pull up (You may be able to hear my reaction in the demos) I then opened fire as I thought they were here for me. may I know what demo I need? (I'd also like to change this to a misunderstanding/apology report.

Reaction score
Oh! My bad! I never knew I had any F6s, at that moment in time I had a police hostage within my vehicle I strongly believed that the officer in my vehicle pressed his panic as I saw around 2-3 cop cars pull up (You may be able to hear my reaction in the demos) I then opened fire as I thought they were here for me. may I know what demo I need? (I'd also like to change this to a misunderstanding/apology report.
No worries, it was me who didn't formulate it properly. If you had a valid reason to take a cop hostage and/or kill the officers the ban would of course get removed. But due to it looked to be the same rules and type of situation as your latest ban only a few days ago the ban got longer.

perpheads_demo_2024-1-8 15-57-09 is the name o the demo

A1L

Reaction score
So what is your reason for kidnapping the officer on the suburbs forest highway bend? Why did you break into City Hall and crowbar a door to intentionally get police attention? The mayor was already lowering the taxes which I can see from his adverts, so please enlighten me.

Reaction score
So what is your reason for kidnapping the officer on the suburbs forest highway bend? Why did you break into City Hall and crowbar a door to intentionally get police attention? The mayor was already lowering the taxes which I can see from his adverts, so please enlighten me.
The mayor still had taxed at around 25+ or above (From what I was aware, that is still valid)

I kidnapped the officer as I wanted to sell him to some people who may of wanted to have a hostage for some form of bank raid

I crowbarred the door as well I didn't know a crowbar would still fully work on an already open door

A1L

Reaction score
The mayor still had taxed at around 25+ or above (From what I was aware, that is still valid)

I kidnapped the officer as I wanted to sell him to some people who may of wanted to have a hostage for some form of bank raid

I crowbarred the door as well I didn't know a crowbar would still fully work on an already open door

The taxes were 1%, you can check this by your phone application which I highly doubt you actually did. You can not kidnap someone that is not absolutely necessary nor beneficial at all, you can also not have hostages during a bank robbery so you kidnapping the officer was invalid.

It just seemed like you intentionally loitered around the City Hall waiting for police to respond so you could start a shootout.

Nonetheless, you still broke rules in this. I also see the admin created report message and multiple notifications for you to reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.