Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Ezzra
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Days

Your Steam Name: Helios
Your Roleplay Name: Jackle (Something)
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:526464741

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5, 3.4 - Shot and killed multiple Officers at Bazaar without a valid reason.

Why should this appeal be considered?:

(Please note that I don't remember most of what happened and this is just a rough sketch)

I strongly believe that this appeal should be considered, as the first cop held their gun to me and shot even when I had my gun off safety first (I was checking it while at a store). I then killed the cops, and roughly 10–20 seconds later, multiple other cops arrived on the scene with from what I could see guns drawn, which forced me to shoot as they would get DNA from me, killing the first cop. I didn't really intend to cause harm, as I was just buying guns from a gun shop when a cop held me at gunpoint and then shot as I turned my gun to face him.

A1L

Reaction score

I've reviewed your demo, you bought a gun, put it away, then got it back out and started to point it, the officer didn't shoot until you carried on pointing it around and then at him for quite a long period, you then shot the cop, then shot another cop down the middle of bazaar and tried to shoot more officers.

This is not allowed as falls under both Excessive Negativity and Putting your Life at Risk, I would recommend making a ban apology and apologise for shooting the officers as you did break the rules. It is very lenient you only got a 3 day ban for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.