Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Ethan
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Seamus
Your Roleplay Name: Johnathon Bad
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:38143127

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: OOC Blacklist for Toxicity and Using /advert in place of an OOC blacklist.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Reading back on my actions from a while ago, I really think that it was pretty stupid of me to persist with all the questions and dickery that I was up to. I was quite angry at the time regarding the situation but I understand fully now that this really isn't the place to air laundry like that. Personally I don't really follow the situation anymore, but that's neither here nor there.

@Efan I am sorry for my actions towards you, and I do think that in general I was quite a dick. I promise that will never happen again, as it was extremely irresponsible of me to air laundry about a situation that didn't involve me.

In regards to the /advert in place of OOC, I do apologize for that as well. I was doing it knowing full well I was OOC Blacklisted and I am sorry for that. I should've waited out the ban or found the player in-game. I will never do this again, as I know the connotations it has.

Reaction score

If we see this behaviour re-emerge you will be put on a communication ban again.

Status
Not open for further replies.