Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Exnem
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Weeks

Your Steam Name: vredfeed
Your Roleplay Name: andrew bandi
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:520773768

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 - Started a shootout with police over a minor crime, leading in two officers dying before dying themselves. Extended due to accepted AR.

Why should this appeal be considered?: i am really sorry to all the cops i killed, in the first part of the ban and the main reason i got banned (for 2 weeks) was that i killed a cop for wanting to put me in jail for physical assault, i knew that the max sentence was 5 years so i killed him not knowing you can have a valid reason only if the sentence can be 7-8 years, this was a honest mistake and i really want to apologise to the 2 cops i killed. And now for the second one, i am sorry for killing you but you gotta realize i was in a shootout, i couldn't haver known if you just came on duty, i couldn't leave baazar because i was fighting with a cop, sorry anyways i guess

Additional Information: also @Ellie i am sorry for not responding on forums i actually did not get any pings. hope all of u have a great day

Reaction score

Ellie has spoken to you for hours about 3.4, yet you never seem to learn.
Whilst you may be sorry for your actions, I cannot accept this as I don't actually believe you are sorry, and it is more likely than not that you'll repeat your behavior.

Reviewed with @Ellie.

Status
Not open for further replies.