Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: ezza
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Month

Your Steam Name: Santiago Gabriel josé
Your Roleplay Name: Kevin-Demetrius Coxk
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:234447520

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.1, 1.4 - Targeted a player via LOOC, harassing the player.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Once again i am sorry to the person i tried to make fun of or harassed it wasnt my intention to make u feel harmed or in danger in anyway and it was a stupid reaction from me to say *u get bullied in school* it wasnt meant to be like that we and with we i mean my org members wanted to have a revenge kind of feeling to see how u react when someone makes fun off you but i took it a step to far and that is trying to cyber bully someone.There is a place to draw the line and i went over that.I will not try to make fun off anyone or try to cause problems in OOC i have learned to be formal to people instead of reacting like a 9 year old when i am grown up enough to know what am supposed to do and not do.

Additional Information: i am sorry for trying to cause problems and being mean to the person i was talking about i wont do it again i swear.

Reaction score

Please wait out a portion of your ban, i wont consider an apology until you have served some of it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.